1. I love Gwyneth Paltrow, she makes me smile and this cookbook is wonderful. Get it here.
2. The Red Plate. Around the edge it says, “You are special today.” This has long been my go-to gift for new moms, but I also think it’s a great Christmas gift. The Red Plate was thought to have been created during the mid-1800′s in the farmlands. The families were too strapped to buy gifts and created this way to honor a family member. Any time you want someone to feel good, give them this plate.
3. Mental Floss magazine is awesome! A bi-monthly publication that is both entertaining and educational. Will please anyone of any age! Get your subscription here.
4. This 4-in-One Camera kit would be a great gift for someone with the iPhone. Each piece has magnets and you just pop it on your phone over the lens. Includes tripod!! Get this baby here.
5. This sweet bar and seat cover is sure to make someone special smile! Add some color and fun to a walker. Get it here.
6. Ah, Holly Yashi. I have seen a brazillion ads this year for this jewelry line and I love them! This husband and wife duo have been making this line for years. The pieces are delicate, colorful, and very wearable! Get your groove on here.
7. Tie Dye napkins are perfect for that young (or young at heart) couple. Get them here.
8. This is a DIY. Any crafter, learning teenager, or even co-worker, would love this easy-to-put-together kit. Get some small scissors, threads in several colors, needles, a fat quarter or two (if you don’t know what that is, ask at JoAnn’s or your local fabric store), some felt squares, and an embroidery hoop, put it in a decorative jar or cute bag and you’ve just made someone very happy.
Not gonna lie-this was my first gift guide and it was a pain in the ass. But-I’ll probably do more anyway. What’s on your Christmas list??